Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
I am Back!
Topic Started: 10 Mar 2016, 10:37 AM (380 Views)
RockingRitu
I am sorry to say that I cannot found the topic that I created on the Forum " Introduce Yourself" I was searching for it for nearly 30 mins and now I am fed up. So, I am creating a new topic.

I will really appreciate the admins of the group if they move the post to the perfect place i.e., In the topic that I created before.

Hello everyone. I was offline in all the zetaboards site just because of some exams in my school which ended just on Feb 9 2016.
Now, This one month I have a problem with my Phone and Computer and now everything is fine. So, I now became online to all the ZB forums.

Hope you all remember me. If you forgive me for my absence on the board I will be grateful to you all.

And at last can anyone please tell me What are the forum activities I missed?
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
Path Light
Welcome back RockingRitu!
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
RockingRitu
Thank you a lot Pathlight for your warm welcome to me.

Can you tell me what are the interesting events of Gravity that I missed??

What should I do in order to continue in Gravity?
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
The
Hey RR, welcome back! I've replied to your PM with more details, but you should be fine here. I'm not entirely sure where your old topic has actually gone, it's quite strange, but I know it's there somewhere so I'll have a look for it, my apologies :P

How did your exams go then? Hopefully they were ok?
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
RockingRitu
Thanks a lot The for your warm welcome. I received your Pm and understand most of the things that I should know about the Board. :)

I am also surprised that where my old topic gone. Leave it If you can't find the previous one. Its may have got deleted mistakenly by someone.

My exams were fine they are all ok. But still have a fear of my results :P

I guess I have a phobia of results. :P
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
Tazdevil1
Welcome back to the land of the dead.
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
RockingRitu
Thank you Tazdevil1 :)
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile