Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rivers of London
Topic Started: 22 Feb 2016, 08:40 AM (309 Views)
The
I recently started reading this book, and I thought I'd share it, especially for those who will enjoy it (you know who you are :r )

Plot

Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Tazdevil1
I'll add it to my reading list. (Which is already gods know how long...)

That reminds me...I still haven't read a single one in this list lol:

http://gravityforum.net/single/?p=8063074&t=8004955
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
The
Well I finished reading it, and the ending was better than I expected :P Just a shame my brother has stolen my copy of the next book in the series :glare:

Taz: I've had books sitting on my shelf for years that I need to read, and intend to, but haven't got round to them yet :P
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Tazdevil1
The
1 Mar 2016, 08:36 AM
Well I finished reading it, and the ending was better than I expected :P Just a shame my brother has stolen my copy of the next book in the series :glare:

Taz: I've had books sitting on my shelf for years that I need to read, and intend to, but haven't got round to them yet :P
Time (or lack of it) is always the problem. :P

Just out of curiousity, how many books do you think you've read so far in your lifetime?
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
The
Tazdevil1
1 Mar 2016, 02:51 PM
The

Just out of curiousity, how many books do you think you've read so far in your lifetime?
When is it ever not?

More than you, that's what I'm hoping for :r
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Tazdevil1
The
1 Mar 2016, 05:18 PM
Tazdevil1
The

When is it ever not?

I doubt that. I read Chinese books too remember. :r

But even if it's just for English books, I'd still beat you.
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
The
Tazdevil1
2 Mar 2016, 08:55 AM
The
Tazdevil1
The

When is it ever not?

That's what worries me :glare: :tut: :P
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Tazdevil1
The
2 Mar 2016, 08:07 PM
Tazdevil1
2 Mar 2016, 08:55 AM
The
Tazdevil1
The

When is it ever not?

That's what worries me :glare: :tut: :P
So you admit defeat?
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
« Previous Topic · Literature Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply