Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Secret Santa
Topic Started: 1 Dec 2015, 06:53 PM (1,764 Views)
The
Posted Image Secret Santa

It's Christmas! The time of the year that so many people around the world celebrate, and guess what - Gravity does too! The remainder of this topic will serve as a guide to how it is run here, so do please take a read, whether experienced or new.

Secret Santa is all about exchanging gifts with other people - but anonymously to add to the fun (I'll of course know all :devious: )

Taking part:

Until the Fifth of December, people may sign up to exchange gifts. After this period is over, you will receive your Secret Santa name, and you have to give them a gift. It could be anything, so here are some examples: signature image, avatar, animated picture depicting your friendship, a song, a poem, story, badge, user icon, or anything else you can think of.

Ideally, the deadline will be December 23rd to allow time for behind the scenes work, although a workaround might be possible provided you contact me ASAP. On Christmas day GMT, a topic will be made. Here, the gifts will be posted for you to use, admire, or wonder over.

Submission problems?

If you can't submit your gift for whatever reason, please notify me before the 20th of December. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. Nobody wants this at Christmas, so please do give if your best go.

Signing up:

Now that that's covered, please fill in the following short questionnaire and PM it to The ASAP.
Questions

Preferred name:
Favourite colour(s):
Additional information:

Questions?

If you have any questions, I suggest you PM them to me in case they break anonymity. I'll be happy to answer any that I can. And yes, I shall be taking part myself ;)
I can't wait to see the prizes!

The [edit_reason]Adding a xmas easter egg[/edit_reason]
Edited by Ferby, 3 Dec 2015, 08:20 PM.
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Ferby
Yay ^_^[edit_reason]Removing removing[/edit_reason]
Edited by Ferby, 2 Dec 2015, 10:35 AM.
Member Avatar
Founder
Quote Offline Profile
Bug
:snicker:
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
Tazdevil1
Posted Image

I wonder what's inside. :puppyeyes:
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
The
All PMs have been sent out with your name, please do contact me if you think I've missed you out :r Remember to keep it secret :)
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Tazdevil1
The
6 Dec 2015, 10:08 AM
All PMs have been sent out with your name, please do contact me if you think I've missed you out :r Remember to keep it secret :)
Posted Image
Member Avatar

Quote Offline Profile
The
You do realise all the pairs are done by random number generator? :r
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Ferby
I'm quite pleased with my choice ^_^ Got something made up already but I'll probably create a bunch of stuff.
Member Avatar
Founder
Quote Offline Profile
flying cat
I dont have a PM O.o
Member Avatar
Elected Staff
Quote Offline Profile
The
flying cat
8 Dec 2015, 12:10 AM
I dont have a PM O.o
You never sent me your choices via PM, so I assumed you weren't signing up. It's a little late now :(
Member Avatar
Former Named Director
Quote Offline Profile
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Events and Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply